Leg cramps are very painful and often the pain stays for longer periods affecting free movements. Here are some tips that help preven cramps
· Soothe the pain by dipping your leg in lukewarm water before sleeping.
· Mildly massaging the affected area with lavender oil could ease pain.
· Make it a routine to mildly stretch the muscles that are often cramped.
· Leg cramps at nights can be quiet severe.
Consume a tablespoon of honey before bedtime as honey reduces the chances of muscle contraction.
· Drink plenty of water.
· Muscle cramps could also occur due to electrolyte imbalance.
Try to include green leafy vegetables in your diet as often as possible.
· Potassium intake is very vital, hence consume atleast two bananas daily to keep leg cramps at bay.