Here are some good Advantages of skipping rope:
* It helps lose weight if done regularly.
* It helps or enhances coordination and rhythm between hands and feet movement.
* It strengthens the bones and increase stamina and endurance.
* It helps develop a sense of teamwork and social skills when doing it with friends.
* It helps you to become vigilant and alert because it increases attention skills.
* This can be done by people from any age groups and gender.
* It also enhances flexibility and athletic abilities by improving reflexes, balance and posture.
* It helps tone muscles in the arms, legs and abs amazingly.
* It also speeds up the heart rate so a lot of energy is required in order to maintain good fitness point.
* It is inexpensive.
* It turns out to be fun when doing this activity.
On the other side, the disadvantages doing this could be frustrating or boring when missing a few jumps. It also stresses the calves and Achilles tendons when skipping the same pattern.