Soy milk, which is made from soaking, grinding and boiling soy beans with water, is a very nutritious drink.
1. Improve Lipid Profile:- The most important attribute of soy milk is its ability to improve your blood lipid profile. Unlike dairy milk, which is high in saturated fat and cholesterol, soy milk fat is mostly unsaturated with zero cholesterol.
2. Strengthen Blood Vessel Integrity:-The omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as the powerful phyto-antioxidants in soy can effectively protect your blood vessels from lesions and hemorrhage.
3. Promote Weight Loss:-Soy milk is naturally lower in sugar content than regular milk. Cow's milk has about 12 grams of sugar per cup as opposed to only 7 grams in soy milk. This is why a cup of whole soy milk has only 80 calories, which is the equivalent of skim milk.
4. Prevent Prostate Cancer:-Soy milk is a rich source of phytoestrogen, a unique plant hormone that can inhibit the production of testosterone in men. Reduced testosterone levels can significantly cut the risk of prostate cancer.
6. Prevent Osteoporosis:-Osteoporosis