1. Bitter yellow brown seeds with bitter taste, Fenugreek help to lower LDL cholesterol levels.
2. They help to prevent colon cancer by binding themselves to toxins.
3. With fibre and enriched amino acids, they can regulate your Blood Sugar Levels, especially in Type II diabetes.
4. A source of potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc and copper, and some essential vitamins too.
5. Fenugreek seeds enhance digestion, bowel movements and helps to increase lactation in nursing mothers!
6. For skin, soaked methi dana/fenugreek paste works wonders to treat pimples.
7. It enhances hair growth, treats dandruff and curbs hair fall.
8. It is highly cooling for the head and thus induces good sleep.