1. pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which can break down proteins to smaller components for better digestion.
2. Pineapples also have diuretic properties and reduce perspiration, a process that helps flush toxins from the body.
3. Pineapple has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and can ease arthritis pain, joint aches, tendonitis and bursitis.
4. Corn and calluses on the feet and rough skin on the elbows and heels can be removed with the fruit acids in pineapple.
5. The alpha-hydroxy acids that are added to many skin creams are found naturally in pineapple. These help reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles when applied to the skin.
6. Pineapple juice mixed with sand is a very good cleaning agent for metal
7. If your mouth is white with oral Thush then eating a little chunk of pineapple can clear it.
8.Pineapples contain vitamin C, folic acid, potassium and dietary fiber.
9. Each pineapple plant only produces just one pineapple per year.
10. There are a lot of foods that affect the taste of your seminal or vaginal fluids, but pineapple is one of the strongest. Eating a lot of pineapple makes you taste sweeter, and less 'fishy'.