Take care of your Parents, treat them with kindness and most especially love them

A must must read:
Pencil: I'm sorry.
Eraser: For what? You didn't do
anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry, u get hurt
because of me. Whenever I made a mistake,
you're always there to erase it.
But as you make my
mistakesvanish, you lose a part of yourself and get smaller and
smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true, but I
don'treally mind.
You see, I was made to do this,
I was made to help you whenever you do something
wrong,
Even though one day I know I'll
be gone. I'm actually happy with
my job. So please,stop worrying I
hate seeing you sad.
"Our Parents are like the
eraser, whereas we children are
the pencil.
They're always there for their
children, cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way they
get hurt and
become smaller (older and
eventually pass on)
Take care of your Parents, treat them with kindness and
most especially love them ♥ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment