Simple Turmeric and Milk Face Mask


Simple Turmeric and Milk Face Mask

Turmeric is probably not the first thing you think of when you hear the words "face mask."  I just used this face mask myself.  I had a few minutes to relax and decided to whip up a turmeric and milk concoction and was very pleasantly surprised.  I had been reading about the healing powers of turmeric for some time now and the results are very encouraging for the people like you and me!  Read more about the healing powers of turmeric here.



Ingredients:

2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp milk (enough to make a paste)


Directions:

Mix the ingredients together to make a paste.   Don’t worry if the paste seems too runny.  It will thicken and harden on your face.

Using your fingers or cotton swabs, rub the paste over your face, avoiding the eye area.  It doesn’t smell funny–just a little spicy.  Keep the mask on for 15-20 minutes.

You will feel your face start to tighten as the mask dries.  Wash off and rinse with cold water.

My face feels really soft and the turmeric  paste has actually gotten rid of my t-zone shine.  No matter what, my nose always ends up being shiny but this seems to have helped that! Awesome!

Remember! Turmeric stains so make sure you do not get any on your clothes or wear something you don’t mind staining (I just put on an oversized t-shirt that I’ll never wear in public anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment